Live Web Cam
New Car Calculator—Repair vs. Replace
Fuel Cost Calculator - Money-Saving Tool!
Sign up for
Our auto repair experts service the following:
What We Believe
Dear Client, Associate or Vendor,
We think it is important to share our values and goals with our stakeholders, and this document "paints the picture" of our vision and the company we are striving to become. We still have some work to do, but we believe we are making steady progress. If you are a current or potential customer, associate, or vendor, and you have comments or suggestions about our vision, please feel free to email me .
—Mike Starovich, Owner & Founder
We understand our clients confront various demands through their day, and we believe they shouldn't miss a beat when it comes to auto repair and maintenance. They should have complete confidence that their automobiles are safe and reliable because of car care professionals who are honest, knowledgeable and friendly. By delivering an exceptionally positive auto service experience at a fair price, we believe we benefit ourselves, our families, our clients and our communities.
Our Core Values:
Value #1: Our clients come first.
- We will always conduct ourselves with the highest integrity while showing the utmost respect for our clients. We will treat our customers as we would our family and closest friends.
- We will empower clients to make educated repair and maintenance decisions by fully informing them of their vehicle's service needs following a bumper-to-bumper inspection and test drive by an ASE-Certified Technician.
- We realize that the expense of car repair can often be unexpected and that every client's situation is different and we recognize that our clients have the right to determine the priority of work to be performed. Our goal is to provide as much information as reasonably possible so our clients can make fully informed decisions.
- Clients will authorize all repair and services.
- We will make recommendations in the following order of priority: 1) the client's concerns, 2) safety issues, 3) maintenance, and 4) creature comforts.
- We will recommend parts based on quality, availability, and price. Depending on the client's needs, we may present quality and cost alternatives.
- We will understand that our customers are busy. That is why we will deliver the highest levels of customer conveniences in our industry. These conveniences include vehicle pick-up and delivery; a fleet of free loaner cars; a courtesy shuttle; spacious, quiet lounge; 24-hour towing service; and a hand wash and vacuum with each visit.
- We will strive for continuous improvement by listening to and seeking feedback from our clients through all mediums possible, including email, enewsletters, surveys, focus groups, social media, and one-on-one conversations.
- We will offer our services at prices competitive with or lower than dealers' prices while offering service and convenience greatly exceeding that of the dealer.
- Every car will leave our shop cleaner than when it was brought in.
Value #2: Our team is made up of top-notch professionals. They will always be treated with respect and dignity, and they will be rewarded for their results.
- We will be an equal opportunity employer.
- We will only employ employees who share our core values. We will value honesty, integrity, hard-work, open-minded and direct communication, respect of others, teamwork, professionalism, enthusiasm, and reliability. We also value people who have a sense of humor.
- We will listen to our team members' suggestions and concerns.
- Employee surveys will be periodically completed and results will be shared with our team members.
- We will provide the industry's safest and cleanest working environment.
- We will reward our associates for continuously improving their education and knowledge.
- We will communicate the reasons behind every major decision to our associates.
- We will compensate associates based on 1) individual performance, 2) company performance, 3) adherence to our core values.
Value #3: Our leadership will be of the highest quality.
- Our managers will lead by example, especially when it comes to exemplifying our core values.
- We will only hire managers with outstanding experience.
- We realize that to get respect, you have to offer respect. Our managers will treat all associates, clients, and vendors with respect and dignity.
- Our managers will continuously improve their leadership, communication and customer relationship skills, along with their automotive knowledge.
- Managers will regularly seek feedback.
- Like other employees, managers' pay will be based on individual and company performance and adherence to our company's core values.
Value #4: Our operation will be among the most efficient and effective in the industry.
- We will continuously implement new technology that enables us to serve our clients better, more effectively, or more efficiently.
- We will do business only with vendors that have core values that are consistent with ours.
- We will document our workflows, and will continuously look for ways to improve communication, efficiency, and customer convenience.
Value #5: We will be a responsible and contributing member of our community.
- We will recycle whenever possible.
- We will dispose of vehicle fluids and parts in the most environmentally responsible manner possible.
- We will continuously look for ways to reduce our "carbon footprint."
- We will actively participate in local Chambers of Commerce, school programs, and charities.
Value #6: We will grow our company by expanding our customer base.
- We will strive to expand our business by 20% per year. We realize this is possible only by providing high value, high quality services to our clients while adhering to our core values.
- As we grow, opportunities will be presented to our employees to share in the benefits of that growth.
- We will never intentionally mislead our customers or others. Our core values will always take precedence over revenue and profit growth. The key measurement of our success will be customer satisfaction.